Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Circus Party

I started working on a few things for the party. At first Audrey wanted to dress as the Ringmaster. I had the idea al set in my head for the costume and had even started picking up a few things. Then she decided she didn't want to be the Ringmaster but an acrobat instead. So....back to the drawing board. She has a very specific idea in her head as to what this costume should look like. The problem, she has a hard time communicating what that idea is. She drew me a picture - as as awesome as her pictures are, it didn't really help to clear anything up. Luckily Nunu will be here the 2 weeks leading up to the party so she will be able to help me with the costume.

I thought it would be cute for her to have a little top hat or something festive for a birthday hat instead of the usual cone shaped thing. I started laying around with a little top hat I found at Hobby Lobby by putting some bling on it.


It's a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment